Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Here's the Reason Why You Shouldn't Let Your Dogs To Lick You!

     Pets are hosts for many parasitic worms and single celled parasites. Human infection from these parasites can result in intestinal disease, skin problems, blindness and even brain disorders.
     The mouth and the intestines of your pets can harbor bacteria and parasites that can be transmitted to human. They can cause an assortment of medical conditions in humans. The diseases that are transmitted from animals to human are called "Zoonotic".

So, do you let yourself get licked by your dog/s? You shouldn't and here's the reason why!

1. Ringworm infection

     This infection is the easiest to pass. If the ringworm bacteria is in their mouth and your dog kisses you, you'll get the ringworm bacteria instantly.


     This infection could be caused by just a little lick from your dogs. Dogs are carrying this bacteria that might give you problems to your health.

3. Staphylococcus Aureus

     It is very similar to MRSA and also a same bacteria, but this is not resistant to treatment.

4. Capnocytophaga Canimorsus

     This infection may trigger when your dog licks your open wound. So better not to play with your dog when you are wounded.

For more information about this, watch the video below!

Post a Comment for "Here's the Reason Why You Shouldn't Let Your Dogs To Lick You!"